Mobile Apps Design and Development
Get your business to the top with innovative mobile apps development.
“I think the biggest change, and the one we’re already starting to see take shape, is that globally the majority of internet usage will be done via a mobile device and for most people, the mobile web will be their primary – if not their only – way of experiencing the internet.”
Quoted by Peter Rojas, Co-founder of Engadget and Gizmodo
The advent of technology in the digital world is gaining momentum. The smartphones with data and the ability to interact have created opportunities in the last few years for businesses to become part of the growth in mobile apps design and development.
Did you know about Mobile apps design and development?
As per app download and usage statistics 2019, compiled by Mansoor Iqbal,
The following data will give you insights where the mobile apps development stands.
- There are over 5 billion mobile users in the world with internet users at 57%
- 194 billion app downloads in 2018, up from 178 billion in 2017
- Google Play downloads of 76 billion, 30 billion iOS App Store downloads
- Personal finance apps saw the highest increase in reach across key markets, with an average increase of 27.8%
- Downloads of top-five food delivery apps doubled between 2016 and 2018
- 30% of global internet users used a ride-hailing app at least once a month in 2018
- Social apps account for 50% of app usage time
- US adult spends an average of 23 minutes a day playing mobile games
- Global average daily social media app usage stands at 2 hours 16 minutes
- The average user has nine social media accounts
- App downloads are predicted to reach 260 million by 2022
The statistics speak for themselves, and the opportunity exists for business to move into mobile apps development sphere. The mobile apps design and development scope of work ranges from banking, booking event tickets, scheduling, medicine intake reminders are few where the apps are gaining prominence.
The process of developing these mobile apps is an open-source concept, and anyone can learn and grow as a freelancer. The trends in 2018 have seen some significant changes for both end-users and developers.
What do we do?
We create apps for you that meets your business objectives and delivers a immense user experience. If you previously own an app, we can update your existing UI/UX to showcase your company in the best light.
Oreonis has identified areas for growth in mobile apps development.
Benefit from Cloud technology
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Mobile commerce
- Mobile games apps-A new generation
- Much more
We house in Android, IoS and Hybrid native apps. We outsource all the development to our overseas partners to minimize the cost and stay within budget. It makes more economic sense to all of us.
You can rely on us for anything regarding mobile app development. From ad-hoc designs and prototyping to commissioning the app on the app store, we will walk with you hand in hand.
Services we offer:
- Android app design & development
- iOS app design & development
- Hybrid app design & development
- Mobile app porting
- Mobile app quality assurance testing
- Mobile app maintenance, upgrade, and optimization
We follow an open-ended development process that covers six stages before an app is made live:
- Conceptualizing and Planning.
- Designing Screens and Features.
- Product Development.
- Quality Assurance Testing.
- Iteration to Resolve Bugs and Errors.
- Deployment on App Store/ Play Store.
Once you experience our professional commitment and style of working, you will make Oreonis your trusted partner for all your mobile apps development.