Hybrid and Native Mobile Apps
The future of mobile technology will determine the communication standards protocol.
What Do You Need to Know About a Hybrid and Native App?
We will go through both the Hybrid and Native mobile applications. There are two prominent players in the mobile technology field- Android and iOS. Both of them started with their programming language.
Android started with Java and later transitioned to Kotlin. The numbers were actively in favor of Java at around 52% and balance in support of Kotlin. This number gradually shifted to Kotlin in recent years. The coding for Kotlin though it inherited a lot from Java, the programming is somewhat straightforward compared to Java. Android is more on an open ecosystem and has a global platform. It is cheaper and easy to maintain.
iOS, on the other hand, started with Objective-C and later shifted towards Swift. Swift is somewhat easier to adapt, but with some strict standards to follow. However, Swift is accommodating with newer versions only. iOS audience more in Western Hemisphere – the North Americas and Europe.
The hybrid process started in 2011, and HTML 5 became the core for its growth.
There were some framework choices available, and the relevant ones were Ionic and React Native. The latter became the choice with most developers as both iOS and Android could use the same UI building blocks.
What is Your Choice – Hybrid or Native Mobile Applications?
Hybrid app development provides great cost savings as compared to native app development. Imagine developing an app that works across all platforms without the hassles of coding from scratch. It saves time and flexibility. It may help expand your user base across multiple platforms.
In the end, it all depends upon your audience, budget and the market conditions.
What do we do?
We develop hybrid mobile apps (iOS/Android/Windows) using advanced development platforms such as Xamarin. These are best suited for corporate and start-ups.
Services we offer:
- End-to-end solutions for custom hybrid app development
- Cross-platform responsive web app design & development
- Cross-platform app migration
- Cross-platform app porting
- App Support, Maintenance & Optimization
How do we do this?
- We create a commonly shared code base that is compatible with platforms like iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac.
- We support the latest APIs from Apple and Google to ensure your app stays up to date.
- We design beautiful, intuitive, and sleek UI/UX for different platforms.
- We support cloud integration.
- We use secure and scalable backend.
- We built responsive applications to match the requirements of this high-speed generation.
- We use popular IDE to ensure rapid development and quick time-to-market.
A one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t normally work for businesses, but a Hybrid system exhibit a different user experience. We believe in developing such systems that help companies reflect their vision and boost sales in a single shot. These are built as custom on-demand solutions to solve your customers’ needs. You may opt for hybrid or native mobile apps.
We are ready to discuss and the opportunities that exist with either Hybrid or Native mobile apps technology. We have the backing of our development team who can help you in making the right choice that will benefit you.